Invest in Green Habitat – Invest in Your Future
|‘Green Habitat’ is located in incredibly beautiful surroundings of Bhatsa and Modak Sagar reservoirs offering plush green surroundings and natural beauty throughout the year. Located 700 ft above mean sea level the site offers perfect balance between natural harmony and human interface.|
|The site has excellent rail and road connectivity from Mumbai Suburbs/Thane/Kalyan & Dombivali and is rapidly becoming first homes destination instead of weekend homes for many Mumbai citizens.|
|The project has been approved by the office of Asst. Director, Town Planning Department, Thane and is being developed for Non Agricultural (N.A) use by permission through the Collectorate of Thane District, Govt. of Maharashtra.|
|You will get an individual 7/12 extract in your name and the property will be registered by Sale Deed giving you clear and marketable legal title over your property.|
- Swimming pool.
- Well Equipped Gymnasium with Sauna and Steam facilities.
- Separate Indoor/Outdoor games zone.
- Large Track of nature walk and jogging track.
- Water and Recreational games.
- Yoga and Meditation Room.
- Arobics Hall.
- Children Plan Area.
- Nana – Nani Park.
- Periodic professional Trekking camps during Vaccations.
- Pyramid Gazebo Seating.
- Landscaped Garden.
- Natural Water Body/Fountain/Falls as per Landscape Architect Design.
- Kids Play Area.
- Badminton and Basketball Court.
- Seperate Cycling Track on the Main Road
- Coffee Bar/Pantry Area
Green Habitat :
Green Habitat’, Gate No. 142, Jarandi Village, Near Kharadi Station, Shahapur, Dist – Thane.
- Located near Khardi (Mumbai local railway station). Only 1 hour 15 min by train/road from Thane station and 2 hours from CST station.
- The site is only 3 kms from Nashik Mumbai Highway which has been developed as 6 lane National Highway (Nh3).
- Khardi Hills falls within the ‘influence area’ of the largest infrastructure project: The Mumbai Delhi Industrial Corridor (MDIC).
- Strategically located on the Mumbai – Pune – Nashik golden triangle.
- The area enjoys zero air pollution as also no sound and light disturbance at night.
- The site is surrounded by 3 majestic lakes, Bhatsa, Vaitarna and Tansa which supply most of water to Mumbai city. No pollution industry is allowed in 10 kms radius by the government.
- Surrounded by panoramic views of Igatpuri Hills towards north, highest peak of Maharashtra Kalsubai towards east and the scenic hills of Mahuli for trekking towards west.